Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Bombing in Gensan...

I was really scared and worried when I first heard that there was a bomb explosion that happened in General Santos City public market at around 6.00pm lastnight. When I heard the news, I was riding at the jeepney with my cousin. When I get home, the first thing I did was to text my mother and my cousins what's going on there and to check if they're ok. Yes, I was really worried since it took them a while to reply my message and it took me 30minutes also waiting for any reply. When my message alert beep, I received a message from my cousin saying, "Dont worry about us coz were OK"... After reading, that was the time I feel relaxed.

Anyway, here's the article of the said bombing incident - - GENSAN BLAST!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home