Sunday, January 28, 2007

Last weekend

Hi guys,

How was your week end? I hoped it's great. If u've asked about mine-well, just hang out lang sa bahay and do watching tv, kain nang kain and di mawawala ang nap, wala ksi magawa eh kundi matolog, bored nga minsan but then I used to it already. Then last sunday, Im a lil bet tired since I do washing my clothes. Tiring talaga, pano mag-isa lang kasi ako dito, don't have mother to do it here 4me kaya hayon, naglalaba hehehe... Natuto na talaga ako since Im doing this already for about 5years narin, walang mother by my side since Im apart from them due to my job.

I think It's been awhile narin na malayo ako sa kanila, At first, it's quite difficult but as time goes by, nasanayan ko na rin and I find it very interesting kasi, I'm the one who decide on my own and it's been my call already whatever what I'm doing.. I'll end up here na, nothing much to say...


Till next entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home