Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I missed them

I really missed my old friends, this is how I feel when my close friend way back high school texted me that one of our friend (Noe) from Manila made a phone call to her few days ago just to check us. I was touch since despite of the distance and a rarely meeting, he still has the time to contact and to remember us. Though we dont have enough time to keep in touch with each other, we know and I know that friends will always be remain friends...

To you bro, thank you so much for being such a wonderful friend to us... We may not seen each other that much but then, we really appreciate all you've done to our group...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sheng.. you are soooo lucky to have such friends... I envy you,, ako kasi walang ganyang friends... :(

Elizar

6:09 PM  
Blogger Sheng said...

hi eli. tnx 4 dropping by. masarap ang feeling if maraming friends eli, if ever u have prob, anjan sila 4u to listen

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi sheng, wow...new theme, cool color..akala ko naligaw ako lol!

ang saya talaga kapag may mga friends ka na kahit hindi kayo nagkikita madalas, still nandiyan pa rin sila. kakamiss 'no?

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home