Friday, February 23, 2007

Bonding Time

Last Friday, me and my two buddies (glads and evs) had the chance to watched a stand up comedy at "The Venue". I was so excited then since that would be my first time to watch that kind of show, usually kc, I'm into live band coz I really loved music. When the show onset, they were all funny and their voice was so amazing. . .

Start palang ng show, sakit na nang mga panga namin sa katatawa. . . and since ang daming taong nanonood, we have no choice but to stand up all through out the show because we arrived late but then that's fine with us, what matter's most is that, we had fun that night and that we have time to unwind once in a while.


To my dearest friends (glad and evs), thank you for sharing fun memories with me...

1 Comments:

Blogger ev said...

sakit ng tiyan ko sa kakatawa sheng..grabee talaga!ang saya!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home