Thursday, March 22, 2007

Do you love me or do you need me?

Whew, I think this is my first entry for this month since it's been a while already that I didn't have an activity here in my blog and since I have ample time to do an entry, I'd like u guys to read a very interesting article of Bob Garon..

Here it goes:

LOVE can be very confusing at times. Especially in moments of crisis, you sometimes wonder if you still love your spouse, your sweetheart or your lover.

It is like things are not going well. You fight a lot. It seems like new issues keep popping up that were not there before. Like your deteriorating relationship keeps creating new problems instead of solving old ones.

And one thing is for sure: you are not at all as happy as you used to be. The level of your happiness has dropped like a rock. You have that sickening feeling in your heart that your relationship was a mistake from the very beginning.

Read more...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent post!! How truly written. Enjoyed reading every bit of it.Do stop by my Love blog sometime.Cheers.

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home